“Araluen” is an elegantly renovated Blue Mountains holiday cottage offering quality self-catering accommodation at its very best.
Fully self-contained with plenty of off-road parking, this three-bedroom weatherboard home provides a perfect retreat within walking distance of the world heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park.
The holiday cottage is located near the historic town of Wentworth Falls, which has been a tourist destination for over 130 years. Local shops and cafes are within easy reach and the popular boutiques and restaurants of Leura and Katoomba are only a short drive away.
Every effort is made to make your stay a wonderful time to remember. The owners have thought to provide every creature comfort, from a well-stocked pantry for the chefs to bathrooms equipped with all the supplies you could wish for – even sunscreen and insect repellant!
Less than two hours drive from Sydney CBD, Araluen provides the ideal weekend getaway from the city for up to six friends or family.
Make an enquiry about availability and enjoy a quiet escape that offers:
- A ‘home from home’ less than two hours from Sydney city
- Easy access to the Blue Mountains national park
- Walking distance to Wentworth Falls village
- Fully self-contained accommodation with every creature comfort
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms, one with bath
- Secure outdoor BBQ entertaining area
- Sun drenched veranda and cottage garden
- Gourmet kitchen with all the gadgets
- Satellite TV, books and DVDs